Isha Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Program
Watch the 14 min Video here
The 21-week Teacher Training, devised by Sadhguru is an opportunity for one to receive teacher training in classical Hatha Yoga. Upon completion of training, students are qualified to establish their own studio or teach private Hatha Yoga lessons. The program is an extensive exploration into the full depth and magnitude of Hatha Yoga and revives various dimensions of this ancient science which are largely absent in the world today. Far from being a training regimen that presents yoga as just an exercise form, this unique program brings forth the original purpose of yoga: to help one experience the fundamental nature of the existence.
Upcoming Teacher Training Programs:
2019: 16 July – 11 December at Isha Yoga Center, India
No prior teaching experience is required; anybody over 18 years of age in good physical and mental health can go through the program. Attending the Inner Engineering program is mandatory to participate in the training program. For more details go through the Frequently asked Questions
The program fee for the 21 week program is USD 10,000(~75 Dollars per day)/INR 6,00,000 (for india) for about 1750 hours of training.
Program fee covers all aspects of the program including accommodation, training materials, trips and meals.
Hatha Yoga teacher training program can transform your life in a beautiful and powerful way. It is an opportunity to:
- Learn Classical Hatha Yoga through a program designed by Sadhguru, a live master and yogi.
- Soak in 5 months dedicated to learning and deepening your own practice, including the systems of Upa Yoga, Angamardana, Surya Kriya, Surya Shakti, Yogasana.
- Focus upon establishing these powerful practices in your own experience and then engage in rigorous training which empowers you to teach others.
- Explore and learn different aspects of yoga beyond asanas (postures) including Kriya, Pranayam, Bandhas, Mantra Yoga, Nada Yoga, Bhakti Sadhana and Bhuta Shuddhi.
- Delve into subjects, which will help you to understand the human body in both structure and function including anatomy and physiology, the pranic system, the science of Siddha medicine, yogic principles, lifestyle, and diet.
- Live and practice in the Adiyogi Alayam, a consecrated space specially designed by Sadhguru for learning Hatha Yoga.
- Be trained by highly qualified and inspiring teachers who are directly trained and guided by Sadhguru.
- Offer over 48 different teaching modules, designed to teach in different settings and to different audiences based on the participants’ aspirations and various health/life situations.
- Train with dedicated individuals from around the world, creating a rich multicultural experience and broad network of colleagues.
- Participate in a variety of celebrations, events and special occasions at the Yoga Center, including:
- Powerful processes like Pancha Bhutha Aradhana in Dhyanalinga and Pournami Abhishekam at Linga Bhairavi.
- Festivals and celebrations at the Yoga Center.
- Basic and advanced Isha Yoga Programs conducted at the Center.
- Participation at ashram Sathsangs (literally “communion with truth”) with Sadhguru.
Download Information Packet:
To download the complete Information packet and for any other questions please click here
- Please go through the Frequently asked Questions here
- Apply: Fill the online application form and submit here
- Response: You will be informed of your application’s status within two weeks of interview.
- Interview: On receipt and approval of your application, an online interview will be conducted.
- Program capacity is limited, so it is advised to register early to confirm a place.